Kelly Kall

Spring is Here!

Haylie Hasbrouck, Staff Writer

Springtime is one of the best times of the year. Even though we all lose an hour of sleep, spring brings a lot of happiness with it. Spring is a good time to start wearing a whole new wardrobe, go on bold adventures and make new and lasting memories. With spring there are many opportunities for change, it is simply up to you to seize them.

One of the best things about spring is the weather is changing. During spring you will get to experience many different kinds in a short period of time. Here in Wyoming the sun can shine making it feel like summer one day, and the next we can get snow and freeze our toes off. There is always the wind here and on occasion, it will rain.

“I look forward to the rain and all the flowers that start to bloom,” said Payton Pew, a senior.

Another thing is with the weather changing, it is time to get a new wardrobe out. “I feel like I can start to wear my cute dresses since the weather is getting nice out,” said Pew.

During spring you can wear almost whatever. When it is nice enough you can wear shorts and t shirts, but you can still wear pants and sweaters.

“Spring is a nice time to switch up my style and start to wear new outfits,” said Madi Czellecz, a senior. This spring get out and try to mix up your style a little bit.

New spring weather also means new sports seasons: baseball, softball, soccer, and many more start to emerge. A few weeks ago many of the Major League Baseball teams began their spring training. Many people will get tickets to go watch the new guys on the team. Many also go in support of their favorite teams.

“I love going and watching my favorite team during spring training because it just gives you a feeling about how the whole season is going to work out,” said Pew.

Spring is one crazy season that is filled with many new things. It makes summer feel that much closer. With everything that comes with spring such as the weather, the outfits, and the sports it is one of the best seasons all around. It may not last very long, but while it does last you should do your best to enjoy it and change it up.